Wednesday, April 13, 2011

      The Romeo and Juliet Project has been hard but and more fun than doing another essay.
My job as a soundtrack has gone from blogging for weeks, typing up discussion questions on turnitin.com, and looking for songs at Jamendo.com and Youtube (although perfrebly Jamendo.com). My job was not as vital to the project as the jobs assigned were, such as actors and directors, but it helped in a different way. Some of the music I choose will be used for the scenes needed. The music changes or set the mood in the scene. If there is a fight scene there will be a choice of intense angry music playing ( metal or rock is a great choice). If the scene involves a more Romantic scene the musci selection would probably a country song like Taylor Swift(this is probably the most important to make the romance between Romeo and Juliet beliveable). So if there is song or some kind of tune playing with the scene it will make the scene less and less intense and believeable. My job as soundtrack and my time working and being in the Project was differrent than any project I have ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment